Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Home-related accidents are often unexpected and can be expensive. Having a homeowners insurance policy is a good way to limit out-of-pocket expenses related to recovery and repair costs after a covered incident.
Understanding Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners insurance is a contract between you and your insurer. In exchange for a monthly premium, your insurer will provide you with financial assistance following an accident in your home. A homeowners insurance policy can help cover incidents such as fires, burglaries and vandalism.
Depending on the type of incident and coverage, you may need to pay a deductible, which is a designated out-of-pocket cost you’ll pay until your insurer helps cover the rest. Your coverage may be subject to limits.
What Is Included in Homeowners Insurance?
Homeowners insurance policies can vary depending on various factors, particularly location. A typical homeowners insurance policy might include the following:
- Dwelling coverage helps cover repairing or rebuilding damage to the house’s structure.
- Other structures coverage assists in covering other buildings on the property, such as a garage or gazebo.
- Liability coverage helps cover injury or damage to others and/or their property if the policyholder is held responsible.
- Contents or personal property coverage helps cover clothes, furniture, electronics and other items in the home if damaged or lost due to a covered cause.
- Loss of use coverage assists with living expenses after a covered loss, such as temporary housing after a house fire.
While the above coverages are among the most common, your policy may not be limited to these coverages. You might need to purchase additional coverages, such as earthquake insurance, to be adequately covered. Be sure to contact Benko Insurance Agency to learn more.
If you are a homeowner near Livermore, California, we can assist you. The agents at Benko Insurance Agency are dedicated to helping you learn more about homeowners insurance policies so you can make an educated decision on a policy for you and your home.
Reach out to our agency today at 925-447-7416 to learn more about your coverage options.
Benko Insurance Agency provides Home Insurance for residents near Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville, and Castro Valley.